We spent the weekend at my parent's house. The weather was amazing! I can feel fall starting. The leaves are slowly starting to change and fall and the mornings and evenings are a little chilly. It's my favorite time of year.
Monday, September 16, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Here are a few shots from my bestie KayLee's wedding. She looked so beautiful and the ceremony was short but oh so sweet. You might remember KayLee & Josh from their engagement photos I posted back in July. They are an adorable couple and are perfect for each other.
Friday, August 9, 2013
Fletcher and I went for a little bike ride tonight and I decided to take my camera. It was a lot of fun and yes, I did take a few while riding my bike! Ha! I didn't even fall down! The weather was absolutely wonderful! A few degrees cooler and I would have needed a cardigan. I can't believe it's August! It definitely does not feel like it. I'm loving it. I'm ready for fall and cooler weather and sweaters.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
I just had to share a few of my favorite shots from a photo shoot I did yesterday for one of my besties, Kaylee, and her fiance. Josh & Kaylee are two of the coolest people we know. No matter what we end up doing when we hang out you know we are going to be laughing the entire time and this shoot was no different. So much fun and definitely worth getting out in the ridiculous heat for hours!
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Sunday, June 30, 2013
As I'm sure you all already know Google Reader will no longer work tomorrow. Sad day, I know. I loved Google Reader. I haven't gotten quite used to Bloglovin' yet but I'm sure I will. So, don't forget to follow me over on Bloglovin'. There's a little button on the side bar that will take you right to me!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and maybe a sweet treat or two! ;)
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Here's a little list of things I've been thinking about.
1. First of all, you should know that I am all about celebrity news/gossip. My favorite piece of news lately is the arrival of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum's baby girl, Everly. I bet she is the most gorgeous little girl ever. I mean look at her parents! If you know me you know I'm kind of obsessed with Channing. Not only because he's super hot (I mean come on, just watch this) but he also seems like a genuinely nice guy. I'd love to meet him and his beautiful wife.
2. Swimming. I am soooo ready to go swimming and go on a float trip. I love being in the water. Preferably a swimming pool because fish kinda freak me out but I do love a good trip to the river too!
3. Our trip to Kansas City in a couple of weeks. We are headed up there to see Mumford & Sons and also do some shopping. We always make a stop at H&M when we visit KC and Trader Joe's. This trip we are also going to go to World Market. I've never been there but I've seen a lot of cute stuff online recently from there so I need to check it out. Any Trader Joe's suggestions?
4. Fletcher and I have both been on a health kick lately. We've been working out regularly and trying to at least watch our portions and not eat as many bad things. We've successfully cut out pop and tons of sugar compared to what we were normally eating. Our biggest problem is carbs. Most of our diet is pasta. So, that will be our next step, trying to replace some of the pasta with veggies.
5. I've also been in the mood to bake. I haven't baked in a really long time. I have been searching pinterest for some healthier options.
Hope the rest of your week is wonderful!