Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

slow cooker time

With Spring and Summer right around the corner I figure it's time for me to break out my slow cooker and actually use it for once. I've been seeing a ton of yummy sounding slow cooker recipes on Pinterest lately and around the blogosphere. So,  here are a couple of recipes I want to try soon!

This super yummy slow cooker cheesecake from Ricardo Cuisine.
There are some other yummy slow cooker recipes like this pulled pork that I know Fletcher would love! I'll probably have to try that one out too!


And last but not least, with a name like the greatest queso that ever lived, who could resist?!

Do you have any favorite slow cooker recipes I should try?


3 comments:

  1. i've made slow cooker pulled pork and it's so easy and good! you should definitely try it. i also like to make chili. and that cheesecake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to work on my slow cooker skills, and Pinterest may be just the ticket. All of these recipes look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete