Image Map

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's Day so far. I've got a super yummy cheesecake in the oven for my sweetheart and I'm listening to some of my favorite love songs. 

Billy Currington - No One Has Eyes Like You

Today's song is very special not only because it's super cute and I love Billy Currington but my love is getting me tickets to see him! They were supposed to be a surprise but when I heard about the show on the radio I freaked out and Fletcher knew I was going no matter what so he went ahead and told me! I am so excited! Best Valentine's Day present ever! 

Don't forget that today isn't just about love between you and a significant other. It's also just about love. Love for your parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, friends or even your pet! So, make sure you let those people who are most important to you know that you love them today and everyday. 

Happy Love Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment