Image Map

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Advent: Day 17

Day 17: Bake cookies.


We made some super yummy peanut butter cup cookies with the last of our pb cups from Trader Joe's. 


We also decided to go ahead and exchange our gifts from each other since this week is going to be extremely busy and we will be out of town for Christmas. (and partially because we just can't wait when it comes to giving each other gifts)
Our main thing was filling up each other's stockings. It was a success. 

Fletcher surprised me with this super cute mug that I have been wanting. He even remembered which color I wanted! He's getting good at keeping notes about stuff like that. 

Here is the rest of the loot I got from Fletcher. He is the best gift giver. He knows me better than anyone and always gets me the perfect gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment