Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NYC!!

source

In just a few short days I will be in NYC! I'm going on a spur of the moment road trip with my brother, sister-in-law and niece. We are leaving Saturday morning and heading straight for New York! We already have our tickets to go up in the Statue of Liberty and everything! I'm so excited! Sadly, Fletcher doesn't get to go with us :( He couldn't get off work on such short notice but he's being amazing (as always) and he's excited for me to be able to go someplace I've always wanted to go. I'll be taking plenty of pictures with my iphone. I'm probably not taking my big camera since it's kind of huge. Ha! But I think my phone will suffice and I'm sure my brother will be taking a smaller camera too. So, if you want you can follow me on instagram. My username is honeyandthread . I'll be posting tons of photos on there of our whole trip.

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! I would love to visit NYC someday. :) Take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like seeing the pictures you've been posting of your trip! it looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete