Image Map

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Noble Coffee Roasting

At the beginning of the month I participated in a Fall themed coffee swap. My partner was absolutely amazing! Everything in the package she sent was absolutely perfect. My favorite things though were the coffee beans and mug from Noble Coffee Roasting out of Ashland, OR. I was so excited when I opened the box and smelled delicious coffee. I was really excited to give it a try especially because it's from Oregon. The mug was an amazing plus. 



I used my Aeropress to make a latte and let me just tell you, it was delicious! I added just a little bit of maple syrup for sweetness. The coffee is a dark roast and it has a very dark chocolatey taste.



Their packaging is on point. I'm a huge font nerd, as you probably know, so their logo really jumped out at me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment