Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friendly Friday: Windshield Diaries

Say hello to the lovely Crystal from Windshield Diaries.


1. Tell us about your blog? 
Windshield Diaries started in October 2009 as a way for my boyfriend and I to document a road trip we were taking from New York state all the way down to Florida, New Orleans, Memphis, and back! Once we returned I was bitten by the blogging bug and haven't stopped yet!

2. What are some of your hobbies?
My main hobby is running my Etsy shop (http://capow.etsy.com). When I'm not working, I'm probably working on my shop. Other things I enjoy are crocheting, making friendship bracelets, sewing, taking photos, just being all around crafty.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be and why?
I really love coastal New England. I think that if I could live anywhere in the world, I would choose there over a tropical island any day! I love seasons too much to live in a warm sunny "paradise" year round!

4. What is your dream job?
I'm doing it! I work as an Admin at Etsy by day, and by night I sell my art! I wouldn't change it for the world!

5. In honor of National Coffee day (Sept. 29th), what's your favorite coffee drink to order at a coffee shop?
Being fall, I really love pumpkin spice lattes. But on a normal coffee day I usually go for black with 2 sugars.

6. If you could visit any country in the world where would you go?
I've always wanted to go to Italy to see the architecture and take in the historic monuments.

7. If you could have lunch with anyone in the world alive or dead who would it be and what would you eat?
I would love to have lunch with one of my ancestors on my mother's side. Her father is 100% Native American. I would love to talk to one of them about how their lives were.

8. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is the blogging community! I have met so many amazing people through blogs, and I love how each day a new amazing person pops up with an equally amazing blog.

9. What are some of your favorite blogs?
The blog that really got my into blogging was Rockstar Diaries (http://tazaandhusband.blogspot.com). I also enjoy The Doe or The Deer, Suburban Sweetheart, and Ginger Mandy!

10. Do you have any last words of wisdom to share?
If blogging is starting to feel like a chore instead of fun, step back and reevaluate why you are blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment