Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2011

oh, christmas tree

This year we have had a pretty difficult time in the Christmas tree department. We got our old Christmas tree and brought it home from my parent's house and forgot all about the pole that holds the whole thing up. We went all the way back and searched and can't seem to find it. My parents are out of town right now so until they get back we can't put it up. So, in the meantime we decided to get a new tree! I've been wanting a white tree for a while and this seemed like a great time to get one. This one was prelit and everything for a great price so I decided to go ahead and get it. We may still put our other tree up once we find the pole...we will see if it turns up.


 I got these really pretty glittery snowflakes for the new tree. Fletcher won't touch them. He hates glitter. Ha!


It's super pretty when it's not lit up too!

This is  a cute little photo that I think Sam took (?) I don't remember if this was the one I took or not but we were making some cute clay ornaments with these little cookie cutters. They turned out super cute. You'll see them soon when I show you the rest of our Christmas decorations around the house.

Have you put your tree up yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment