Image Map

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Currently.


Making:
A Valentine for my Valentine tomorrow.

Anticipating:
Lots of things. Spring, vacation, summer, Taylor Swift concert.

Learning:
Slowly but surely getting back into learning French.

Listening to:
MUMFORD & SONS! I can't get enough. I'm so sad that I didn't get tickets to their show in Oklahoma before they sold out. I've also been listening to Fun. a lot as well.

Wearing:
Stripes. Lots and lots of stripes.

Watching:
The hubs and I watch sooo many shows. The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Glee, The Middle, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Whitney, The New Normal, Raising Hope, New Girl, Hart of Dixie, Grey's Anatomy, Suburgatory, and Portlandia are our weekly must sees! Yeah, we watch a lot of tv but we both love them all so it's actually good quality time for us. We don't just zone out and watch tv we talk quite a bit throughout them and have mini discussions. It's pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment