Image Map

Sunday, March 10, 2013

this weekend


This weekend has been pretty great. We were puppy sitting for my parents while they visited my brother. We actually did what we said we were going to do and just had a super chill weekend. Friday we had some friends over and watched Wreck It Ralph and played some games. Saturday we had lunch with a friend and then Fletcher and I just hung out and watched tv all day (we also got in some serious house cleaning but nothing too major or difficult). Then today we had to run to Lowe's then just came home and sat around some more. Very much needed relaxation going on. This photo is from last weekend when we went to my parent's house. My Mom and I walked to the lake. We are hopefully going on a little road trip with my parents in May and I'm pretty excited to go camping and take lots of pretty pictures of places I've never been.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment