Image Map

Saturday, April 6, 2013

snapshots

The other evening Fletcher, Cody and I decided to go drive around and scout out some places to do a photo shoot soon. I'll be working on some promo shots for Cody. We went to check out this old abandoned train. It's been just sitting on these tracks for years and hasn't moved at all. 



Today, Fletcher and I went on a little day date. I wore a dress for the first time this year. I love this dress. It's from Target. I tried to get Otter to take a picture with me but she was waay too hyper and just wanted to run around in circles and play. She loves the nice weather and it's so nice to have a yard she can run around in. I've been slowly trying to teach Fletcher how to use my camera so we can have some pictures with me in them too! Ha! He's not too enthusiastic about it but he's been trying. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment