Here's a little list of things I've been thinking about.
1. First of all, you should know that I am all about celebrity news/gossip. My favorite piece of news lately is the arrival of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum's baby girl, Everly. I bet she is the most gorgeous little girl ever. I mean look at her parents! If you know me you know I'm kind of obsessed with Channing. Not only because he's super hot (I mean come on, just watch this) but he also seems like a genuinely nice guy. I'd love to meet him and his beautiful wife.
2. Swimming. I am soooo ready to go swimming and go on a float trip. I love being in the water. Preferably a swimming pool because fish kinda freak me out but I do love a good trip to the river too!
3. Our trip to Kansas City in a couple of weeks. We are headed up there to see Mumford & Sons and also do some shopping. We always make a stop at H&M when we visit KC and Trader Joe's. This trip we are also going to go to World Market. I've never been there but I've seen a lot of cute stuff online recently from there so I need to check it out. Any Trader Joe's suggestions?
4. Fletcher and I have both been on a health kick lately. We've been working out regularly and trying to at least watch our portions and not eat as many bad things. We've successfully cut out pop and tons of sugar compared to what we were normally eating. Our biggest problem is carbs. Most of our diet is pasta. So, that will be our next step, trying to replace some of the pasta with veggies.
5. I've also been in the mood to bake. I haven't baked in a really long time. I have been searching pinterest for some healthier options.
Hope the rest of your week is wonderful!