Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

currently


Reading: Bossypants by Tina Fey & The Great Gatsby. I am loving Bossypants so far. It's hilarious and definitely keeps my attention. It's hard to put down. The Great Gatsby is one of my all time favorites. I'm rereading it since the movie came out. I absolutely adore the movie. If you haven't seen it you need to! 

Doing: Making lots and lots of lattes. It's gotten to the point where I make myself a latte every morning. I'm kind of addicted. Fletcher and I are trying to expand our coffee horizons as well and have been using our french press a lot more instead of just using the aeropress all the time. I kind of love being able to make delicious coffee drinks at home. We have a pretty legit mini coffee shop set up. We just need to invest in an espresso machine next.

Working on: Possibly renaming my blog. I can't decide but I want it to make more sense for me. Honey & Thread just sounded really good at the time and I still like it but I don't even really like honey and I don't sew or anything so I just wanted to come up with something that better describes me and the things I post on here. My blog started as a recipe/lifestyle blog I suppose and now it's more of an everyday photography type blog.

Watching: Dexter. We finally started watching it and it's amazing! Fletcher and I are total movie/tv show junkies. We can binge watch the crap out of some Netflix. I've been wanting to watch Dexter forever and then they took it off of Netflix instant and they finally put it back on so we started it. We are almost to seaon 4 and it just keeps getting better if you ask me. Also, I'm super sad that How I Met Your Mother is ending soon! It's one of our favorites and we are going to miss it so much! Mad Men and True Blood are ending too! Geez! All our tv shows are going off! :(

Loving: My husband, my biff, my parents and my puppy. They have all been amazing lately and I don't know what I'd do without them. 

Post inspired by sometimes sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment