Image Map

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday


Today I experienced my very first Black Friday. My Mom, Dad, Fletcher and I got up at 4 o' clock this morning and headed straight to our local Wal-Mart. The town that my parents live in has a population of about 3,000 people. So, needless to say, Black Friday isn't as much of a fight here. We got there about 4:30 and each got into different lines for different items. I grabbed a Canon Rebel, my Mom grabbed a laptop, Fletcher grabbed a tv and Fletcher's mom, who met us there, grabbed an Xbox 360 for Fletcher's Christmas present (shh...don't tell him). We got everything that we wanted! It was awesome! I'm very glad that I had a good first Black Friday experience. I heard a lot of horror stories of people who were in much larger towns and I don't think I could have fought the crowds. We also grabbed some little Christmas gifts and some dvds. The thing I'm excited about the most is my camera. I have been wanting a Canon for at least 3 years now.

Here are some of the first pictures I took with my new camera today...



My favorite part of Thanksgiving.


My pretty girl, Petey.


My Mom's puppy, Trucker.


View from my parent's back deck.

2 comments:

  1. wow you lucky thing!!! I wish it was black friday here! that sounds incredible! did you get all the manuals on how to use the camera? I've been temporarily granted use of my bf's camera but i dont know how to take amazing shots :(

    www.lawyerwanna.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...you and that camera take pretty photos! How much did you pay for it?

    ReplyDelete