Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

vacation dreams

I have a top ten list of places I want to visit and the two places that are constantly battling for first are Paris, France and Seattle, Washington. Of course, Paris would most likely be my number one choice given the chance but since that would be a rather expensive endeavor I think that my next big vacation goal should be Seattle. Here's a little taste of the places I'd love to visit while I'm there. Keep in mind I have no clue when I will ever be able to visit but I hope that it is soon.

+Delancey is the pizza restaurant owned by Molly Wizenberg (Orangette) and her husband. Pizza happens to be my favorite food and her blog is one of my favorites as well so this is just a perfect fit for me!


I want to stay at The Ace Hotel. It looks so fun and like a much more exciting adventure than staying in a regular hotel. 


I am a sucker for places like this. Food, shopping, local products! I think this is right up my alley!


I think the Space Needle is a must for any first-time visitor.

I've heard so much about Top Pot Doughnuts and I love doughnuts so this is a must see!


I want to visit the first Starbucks and order a tall vanilla latte or preferably a pumpkin spice latte, that's assuming I visit during the fall.

Until then, I'll keep dreaming of the perfect Seattle getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment