Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

some friday favorites

I've been trying to go through my blog list and narrow it down to the ones I actually read. There are a lot of blogs I started following back when my friends were getting married and now I don't really need wedding ideas. While I've been narrowing down my blog list I've gotten back into reading more of the blogs I followed. Here's a little list of some of my favorites. 

This girl is just adorable. I don't remember how I found her blog but I love it. Her vlogs are my favorite. 

I met Christen & Kylie a few years ago. They are both so beautiful and I absolutely love their style! I love seeing their outfit posts, date nights and Kylie's super cute little boy, Seth. 

I met Abi a few years ago too. She's is one of the sweetest people. Her photos are to die for. Definitely one of my favorite blogs to look at.

Amber is one of our friends from back when Fletcher and I would go to Joplin, MO to shows a lot. Her blog is super fun and I love her DIY posts. 

You should definitely give these lovely ladies a visit. 

Hope you have some lovely plans for this weekend! We are just going to relax at home.

If you have any favorite blogs leave me a little comment so I can check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment