Image Map

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Milano


Milano cookies remind me of my wedding day. It's kind of weird because you would think that of all the things I remember from my wedding day it wouldn't be some random cookies that someone had left in my car from the day before. I had never had a Milano cookie before that day. I feel so deprived. I think the only reason I even tried them that day was because I was absolutely starving after the wedding. We had so many things to do and people to see we got none of our cake or candy (we had a candy table). We were so busy that day. We didn't get to actually eat any of our cake until our 1 year anniversary. We did get the small bites that we ate for pictures but that was nothing. Anyway, back to my amazing discovery, those cookies I had just found in my car that night became my favorite cookies, ever. I didn't know that a store-bought cookie could be so soft and moist with the perfect texture and amazing taste. I love the butteriness of the cookie and the creaminess of the milk chocolate on the inside. I've yet to venture outside of my milk chocolate comfort zone to try other flavors. Maybe someday I'll be able to pull myself away from my milk chocolate love but I just can't bring myself to cheat on them, yet.

1 comment: