Image Map

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cake Mix Cookies

 Does this look like mochi to anyone else?

I decided to finally make some cake mix cookies. I have eaten them many times and I have always loved them I've just never made any on my own. They are so easy to make and so yummy.

Cake Mix Cookies


1 box chocolate cake mix (any flavor will work)
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Mix all ingredients together and beat well until combined. Roll into balls and roll in powdered sugar before placing on lightly greased cookie sheet. You can also dip the tops in sprinkles if you are making vanilla cookies or roll them in powdered sugar also.

Bake at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes.

Viola wonderful and easy cookies!

2 comments:

  1. you mean the premade choc mix right? those look yummy, and the camera is living up to its reputation :D

    ReplyDelete