Image Map

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

My nephew Connor.

This is our puppy, Pete. She doesn't really like anyone except for Fletcher, my parents and me. So, when Connor came to visit she decided to run away, all she needed was a marker to finish her sign! Needless to say, she didn't make it very far. Haha! 

See she loves us. 

This is my Mom's puppy, Trucker. He stole Pete's toys we got her for Christmas. 

My brother collects metal signs. 

My cute niece, Ashley. 

 My brother took my camera and took a picture of my Dad taking pictures. 


This Christmas was absolutely amazing. Fletcher finally got an Xbox 360, so I'm sure you can guess what he's doing right now. This is one of the best Christmases we've had in a few years. It was great to get to see all of my family and Fletcher's family. 

Christmas treat photos coming up!

1 comment: