Image Map

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello September!!

I think it's almost safe to say that September is my favorite month. There are so many fun things going on in September. My anniversary, the first day of fall, the weather starts cooling off, pumpkin spice lattes and tomorrow I get to meet my newest little niece, Keilana Mae! I am very excited to meet her. Let's just hope she doesn't feel like taking all day. 

This year Fletcher and I will be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary. When we got married it was easy to pick a date because we wanted to get married on the anniversary of the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. So, on the same day we celebrate our wedding anniversary we will also be celebrating 7 years of being together! 7 YEARS!! That's a long time! Or at least it seems like it. It's 1/3 of my life actually....crazy. It seems like the time has flown by. I can't even imagine the past 7 years without him. I couldn't ask for a more amazing, sweet, thoughtful or wonderful husband and best friend.

Here's a special silly love song since I'm getting all mushy. ;)


I'm also, of course, very excited about fall! I had my first pumpkin flavored drink yesterday, a pumpkin pie shake from Sonic. It was so good! It was my first taste of fall. Luckily, the pumpkin spice lattes come out on September 6th. That's the day before my anniversary! I bet you can guess where I'll be celebrating! Yep, we are going to Starbucks for pumpkin spice lattes and hopefully a little ice cream date. I don't know what else my love has in store. We tend to opt for simple dates so we can just enjoy each other and have fun. We like to laugh...a lot. 

Sometimes this is how I feel about PSL.

Sorry for the overload of videos but I just have to share! I wish that this town was real because I would so live there.

Are you as excited as I am about September? 

1 comment:

  1. I love "Without You" by Keith Urban, it is such an adorable song! I am seeing him in concert in October and I will be so upset if he doesn't sing it there.

    ReplyDelete