Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friendly Friday: Hodgepodge & Honey


Today is not only Friendly Friday but the first day of Fall!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is super excited about that! Today I'd like you to meet the super cute Darby from Hodgepodge & Honey. Her blog is super pretty and she's an awesome photographer. You can check out her work here. Let's get started!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. Tell us about your blog.
 Hodgepodge & Honey is a place where I blog about my photography, places I go, and crafts.

2. Besides blogging, what are some of your hobbies?
Photography is my main hobby. I’m hoping to turn it into my career one day. I also enjoy baking, painting, crocheting, and sewing.

3. What is your favorite thing to photograph?
I love weddings! There are so many special moments to capture. I enjoy being able to tell the story of a couple’s wedding day through pictures.
  
4. Since today is the first day of fall, what is your favorite thing about this season?
Being able to wear scarves, hats, and cozy sweaters.
  
5. What are some of your current obsessions?
Iced coffee, wearing plaid, and listening to Foster the People.
  
6. What is your favorite quote?
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” 
Audrey Hepburn

7. What is the last thing you baked?
I just baked some pumpkin woopie pies to celebrate the first day of fall!

8. What is your favorite board game to play?
Balderdash. You really have to be a quick thinker and have a creative mind to play. This game always makes me die from laughter.

9. What are some of your favorite blogs?
I really enjoy People Webs, The Velvet Bird, Strawberry Moth, and Vanilla & Lace. Right now I’m loving Delightfully Tacky. She makes me want a 1973 Winnebago.

10. Do you have any words of wisdom for the readers?
 Do what makes you happy even when other people don’t get it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite part of Friendly Fridays are the words of wisdom. Everyone so far has given some amazing advice. 




If you would like to be featured in a Friendly Friday post please email me at honeyandthread@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. aw, so cute! i'm loving that photo of her with that beautiful mustang.
    and that audrey hepburn quote is lovely!

    checking out her blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete