Image Map

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

home inspirations

Since we moved into our house we have been doing a ton of renovation and updating. It's been a lot of fun because we've been able to change things to make them what we would want. Although, the tiny area we have to work with gets a little annoying at some times it's been a great first home so far. Here are some things I would love to eventually do.

I am so making this before next summer! I love Scrabble.
+

I have to find a place to display my mugs like this.
+

I hope to have an amazing porch like this someday.
+

This backsplash is just perfect. Fletcher and I just started our bottle cap collection so maybe someday we can make this happen.
+

We actually just decided to do our upper cabinets just like these. My Dad is working on the plans and we just have to get the materials and get started. It should be done in the next month or so. I can't wait. I couldn't decide on a cabinet door style so we decided to just leave them off! I think it will look really cool.
+

No comments:

Post a Comment