Image Map

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friendly Friday: Yellow & Daisies

Today, I'd like to introduce Karli from the super cute blog, www.yellowanddaisies.com">Yellow & Daisies. I met Miss Karli through instagram and started following her blog. It's crazy how a silly little app like instagram can help you meet people!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Tell us a bit about your blog.
My blog, Yellow & Daisies, is where I share crafty things like crochet and sewing projects but I also share a bit of everything else that goes on in my life.

2. Do you have any hobbies?
I have rode horses for the past four years and it will always be a passion of mine!

3. What is the last book you read?
The Help by Kathyrn Stockett.

4. Favorite movie?
The Notebook. So cliche, I know, but I love the music and fashion from that era.

5. Favorite food?
I have a huge weakness for Nutella anything!

6. What is your dream job?
An elementary school teacher. Which is what I am going to school for, so dreams do come true!

7. Do you have any pets?
I have 4. A boxer, 2 beagles, and a cat. 

8. If you could have lunch with anyone in the world who would it be?
Stacy London, hands down. I have watched What Not to Wear for as long as I can remember and I would love to get fashion tips from her!

9. Any favorite blogs?
I follow 50+ blogs through google reader and I love them all! The Pioneer Woman blog was the first blog I ever read so that always has a place in my heart!

10. Do you have any last words of wisdom for the readers?
"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone is interested in being featured in a Friendly Friday post just shoot me an email at honeyandthread@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying your friendly Fridays. They all have been great!

    ReplyDelete