Image Map

Friday, January 13, 2012

The most spectacular show on Earth!

Water for Elephants is possibly my favorite movie. I am obsessed with vintage circus stuff. So, this wall is one of my favorites in the house. I am obviously still working on finding more things to hang up. I found the three bottom prints on Flickr. I found a girl who had taken some pictures of the set of Water for Elephants and she agreed to sell me some! I was so excited because I could not find anyone selling prints from the movie. The top photo I found at a local antique store for a dollar. It is from a movie (I can't remember the name right now) but I think it fits perfectly in the circus theme. 







2 comments:

  1. That was a very awesome movie. I need to see it again! That's pretty cool about you finding those prints too. Great score!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cool. I've been wanting to see that movie! Glad to hear it's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete