Image Map

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What I'm Reading: Water for Elephants


I give this book a 4 out of 5. I definitely loved it but I have to say there are some things that I think they did better in the movie. I know some of you are probably thinking I'm crazy. Most people (including my mother-in-law) usually like the book version better than the movie adaptation. In this case I will say I like the movie better, it's one of my favorite movies. Don't get me wrong the book was wonderful but I feel like it was almost a different story than the movie. I won't give away too many details since I'm sure not everyone has read it or seen the movie. I would definitely recommend the book and of course the movie. Even if you don't care for Robert Pattinson I say give it a shot because he was great in this movie. I love the Twilight series but he did do a much better job in Water for Elephants.


Have you read Water for Elephants or seen the movie? What did you think?

2 comments: