Image Map

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

recent thrift finds

Here are some of my most recent finds.

I found this super cute Snoopy juice caraffe for 50 cents!!! Yeah! I was so excited!

I'm kind of obsessed with owls.

These two owls were $3 a piece and they are lights too!

I got a ton of S&H green stamps and some other stamps for $1! I found out today you can still redeem them for gift cards and stuff! I haven't decided if I will send mine in or not.

This baby was $2 and the outside is almost perfect. It has a few tiny marks on it and the inside is amazing! All I need to do is glue the lining back where it goes and it'll be almost like new! 


1 comment:

  1. oh, I ADORE that Snoopy jar - so cute! and also.. I'm pretty sure I have that exact same suitcase I thrifted also! :)

    ReplyDelete