Image Map

Thursday, August 18, 2011

float trippin'

Here are some shots from last weekends float trip. We headed up to Galena, Missouri and met with some of my parents friends for the weekend. I love camping. My parents have a motorhome and it's really fun to be able to stay in parks and such. Such pretty scenery. Fletcher and I are going to start saving to find a cute little Shasta trailer! I'm so excited and I've been finding some cute ones online so now we just need to get some money saved!






These last two photos are from a shop in Galena. Apparently, the owner makes movie props, or so I heard. The dragon in the first photo is a rocking chair! It was really neat! I could only get some photos through the windows. The tiny town had some really neat history. I wish I could have taken more pictures of some other places.



No comments:

Post a Comment