Image Map

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friendly Friday: O, Be My Delight

This week's Friendly Friday I asked my dear friend Eryn of O, Be My Delight a few questions. I absolutely love Eryn she is dating one of my best buddies Jordan and they are just the cutest!

1. What do you blog about?
Mm usually about Jesus and what He is doing in my life. Sometimes just my thoughts, and things I see in my day to day life. 

2. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
I'm an outward processor, so it helps me to get all my thoughts and feelings out and onto somewhere so that I can understand myself better. The fun part about that is that I often have friends who read my blog tell me about how God really spoke to them through my experience, or how it helped them understand themselves or what they're feeling better. 

3. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation...Bora Bora with my sweet boyfriend Jordan. For. Sure.  

4. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Bubble gum or Candy Floss. Want. 

5. What is your dream job?
To own my own restauant/coffee shop and get to serve people and bless them with delicious food and hospitality. 

6. What is your favorite food?
Favourite Food..Tapsilog. It's a Filipino breakfast that I used to eat basically three meals a day while I was living in Cainta, Rizal. This delicious cured beef, garlic rice, coleslaw, and a fried egg. Super random, but incredible. Or mashed potatoes. :) 

7. What is your favorite book?
the Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence. It is an incredibly simple book written by a monk, Brother Lawrence, and all about how you don't separate your life from your prayer life. Its incredible and humbling. And of course, anything Jane Austen. 

8. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
Any celebrity EVER..Umm Audrey Hepburn hands down. She was stunning, and had the most beautiful heart and outlook on life to match that. One of those examples of inner beauty making someone more beautiful. 

9. Any favorite blogs?
Favourite blogs...Well my girlfriend Kindra's blog (themealplanner.blogspot.com) is incredible. She's a beautiful woman who is a mother of two girls, and a wife to one of the elders at my church back home. And her blog is all about making amazing meals, making it fun, and keeping a legit budget. Some of the best recipes ever on there. She's a gem.

this. is. glamorous. blog - (
http://citified.blogspot.com/) is all about fashion, beauty and everything glamorous. I can peruse that site for hours!

levi the poet's blog (
http://levithepoet.tumblr.com/) This is my best friend, Brandii's husband. He IS (as his blog says) a man of many words, and his blog often leaves me bawling my eyes out, and checking my heart.

arrow & Apple (
http://www.arrowandapple.com/blog/) The amazing Rhodes creative husband and wife duo. This is their photoblog and its amazing. The two of them are so gifted in capturing the beauty of life and love.

Annnnnnd of course, last but not least - A Beautiful Mess.
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/ this girl is simply just the cutest thing ever.

10. Have any words of wisdom?
Hindsight is always 20/20. :) And of course..To never take yourself too seriously. Life's too short to not act five years old as much as you can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much Eryn! You are awesome! :)
Don't forget to check out her blog! She is so dang inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment