Image Map

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friendly Friday: Two Happy Hearts



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. What is your blog about? 
My blog is about my daily fashion and things that inspire me. I love bringing beauty and inspiration to anyone who might stumble upon my blog.

2. What are some of your hobbies? 
I love spending time with my husband, vintage shopping, baking, making and drinking good coffee, and (of course)...blog-browsing!

3. Favorite food? 
I adore desserts! Give me a good sugar cookie, brownie, or ice cream of any kind and I'll be a happy camper!

4. What is your favorite book?
 My favorite author is Francesca Lia Block. I've been reading her books since high school. They're magical! I especially love the "Weetzie Bat" series.

5. What is your dream job? 
That's an easy one - owning a shop with my twin sister. We would love to have our own beautiful space to sell vintage things, clothes we've made, and cutsie little gifts.

6. What's your favorite place you've ever visited?
 New Zealand, for sure! My husband is from Auckland, NZ. I visited a few years ago, and I adored the beaches, culture, and green pastures. We would always find gorgeous jump spots....once we jumped off a cliff into the ocean, and another time we found a tree with a rope swing that dropped you right into the sea!

7. What's your favorite thing to bake? 
I love baking cookies. My favorite recipe at the moment is oatmeal with white chocolate and cranberries. YUMS!

8.What is your favorite color? 
Right now I have a few: mustard, teal, and red-orange. I actually really like how they all look together!

9. What are some of your favorite blogs? 
Well, besides Honey & Thread, I adore:

10. Do you have any last words of wisdom? 
Stay true! It may sound cheesy, but be proud of who you are and what you have to offer to the blog world! There are so many opportunities to look around at what others are doing. Remember that you are your own person. Represent and share things that you love. You'll find some pretty amazing, genuine friends and connections if you stay true ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Christen! I love your words of wisdom. :)

If you are interested in participating in Friendly Friday send me an email!
honeyandthread@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment